CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

A little scare ..

Thank you Daddy, Mommy, Mims, Patty and Nicky who prayed for me!!

The Scare:
 I saw a bit of blood while using the bathroom, so I went to the hospital for a check up to make sure nothing was wrong.

The Miracle:
And NOTHING was wrong, the baby was in a good position and was healthy. The heart beat was good and strong!!

Because He loves me:
 To really make sure that nothing was wrong, the Doctor took an ultra sound .. YIPEE!!!! .. We saw our baby alive; boxing, kicking & exploring his surroundings. Thank the Lord for those blessings in disguise :-D. We weren't able to see the sex of the baby but just seeing it on the screen was so thrilling and bonding for the both of us.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its called a"bloody show" it means that the mucous plug is dissolving in preparation for the birth. I had it with all my pregnancies. GBY Vida xox
Praying for you.