CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

.. coming along now TG!


Today, well actually just a couple of hours ago I got word that my residence permit came through. I am excited about that! That was the last paper (in the arena of becoming semi-Swedish) that I needed, I need some other papers but that was the major one that I needed because (of the financial state we're in) that means I am eligible for Government financial aid.
Jonathan has been the one that has been taking care of this whole legal puzzle, and he's done such a good job. He's had to do it practically alone since the laws and everything is different now than they were twenty or so years ago, it's been allot of running around and then waiting for months, but that fight is over.
We are now ready for the next phase (with the Lords help and your prayers), this next part is supposed to be not to hard, I think, more like keeping the material wrinkle free and staying on top of things (now that we have things to keep on top of).

2 comments:

whacky said...

Wow! TYJ! I'm so happy it worked out for you. We're praying for you guys every day! Love you lots! oh! and you still need to tell me what part of Sweden you're living in so I can tell my friend. xxx

Angie-Lina said...

Hey Vida...Donna sends loads of love to you, she wants to see pics of the new baby, here's her email address she would love to hear from you.
missionarymom9@hotmail.com
Glad you are doing well in Sweden give Peter and Isabel lots of love from me.