CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Break Dancers

From all over the world they came to break, and break they did, not only dance but limbs as well. And I was there amongst the cheering throng of people to see the action and energy that they (the whole breaker*, that is) brought with them from each of their individual countries.

with the crew (minus the only girl breaker in the whole competition) from EspaƱa




Finland showing Russia what they got .. and Russia answering back.



I guess I wasn't the only one excited, the camera was also going through emotional highs of its own as you can see with the constant blurring.




And so ended the "battle" with Finland being taken to the next round, but alas God was not pleased with that decision (I have to say I absolutely agree with Him on this one), and so the heavens did open and it did rain causing the grand finale to be postponed aaaallllllll the way to next year.
I would have had more pictures, but due to lack of a camera and then there being rain, this was all I was able to get, I hope you enjoy on screen what I got to see in person, :P hee hee.


*breaker: in this case it means .. break dancer (just in case I lost you on that word).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah i could beat those guys...hhehehehhe

Jonathan & Vida said...

Hrmmm reewheeheheheeely? Prove it! Send me your email addie and then I'll send you mine and we'll do a poll. Whaddaya say? hee hee

Anonymous said...

you do have my email..hahahahah im caleb..

Jonathan & Vida said...

Cools cool, so do I get to see your ultra exlcusive break dance video?