CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Big ol' G


Remembering the God factor has been a big test for us, but thankfully we're learning along the way. Sometimes it just seems like there is so much to do that we don't know enough of; our legal work, having a baby, trying to fund-raise in the right way to pay off a debt (your pro-active prayers are welcome!! *hint hint*).
We're making progress, TTL! It's slow but sure, and hopefully we'll be done with it all very soon. So far the only "thing" we're sure of completing is the birth of the baby, and we sorta have a time line on that. Everything else is purely in the Lords hands and bound to the effect of your prayers for completion.
I (Vida) haven't talked to the midwife about the delivery yet, that conversation will either take place on my next check or sometime soon. When I know I'll let you know ;)! The baby is moving allot and making my tummy weird shapes and adding some odd looking curves as well. But all is well, thank the Lord and thank you for your prayers, I just need to learn to trust the Lord more as well NOTHING Is to Hard for Jesus.

"I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there anything too hard for Me? (Jer.32:27.) No! Nothing! I can do everything, I can do anything. I can save you from any battle and bring deliverance in any situation."

Thank the Lord for His promises to hold on to!!

0 comments: