CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Lets go Dutch!

Over the next couple of days, I began to regain my strength, and I was able to getup and go to the bathroom by myself without a nurse standing by to make sure that I was going to be ok. I was also able to carry the baby for short amounts of time slowly but surely the progress made it's way up and up till I was pronounced "ready to go home".

Something special that happened during my stay at the hospital was that my Dad was able to visit from Holland along with Aunt and Grandmother. It was very enjoyable and it was sooo good seeing them again!

They brought me some Indonesian snacks that I was super craving and having that was a taste of my youth without the blemishes that sometimes accompany one when they walk down memory lane.

Even though their stay was short it was filled with laughs smiles and good times. Below are some pics from their visit .. enjoy!


Sleeping like an angel


I have made you a Grandpa.


Home at last!


Four Generations!!

0 comments: