CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

My Birthday

The day that marks the timeline of my ever aging process started with ...

Counting the Roses ..



23 .. correct!!
And then cutting my un-official birthday cake

It was mui delicioso!! Thank you Popsi dear!!!

And spending some time with my Popsi in the rain, we didn't do any singing .. saving that for later!



And then the celebrating began ..

with some of the Munsel Dudes






















More shots

















Cake Time



































As is tradition (not sure if it's Dutch or just a Munsel thing), at the end of the evening you're supposed to hand out candy to the little ones ...


And so ended that lovely evening; all that to say it was a full and fun day.



That evening I felt my first (I think) contractions, it was interesting enough, more of that coming and maybe in documented form .. just kidding.

3 comments:

anna said...

you look beautiful vida! a little bit like Mama Maria actually. The mother in you is starting to come out, how lovely. Keep us posted will you? :*

Jonathan & Vida said...

Thank you for your compliments Anna, they are most appreciated! The mother in me is starting to come out .. ?? Oh well, I guess that had to come out sooner or later, me going to be a mother and all. I love you and will do my best to keep you posted. :*

Jaz, Clare and Dune said...

You look familiar, but I can't quite place you-- did you go by a different name in Indo? And who are your parents? This is Clare, by the way :o)