CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Back to Sweden

So it's back to Sweden, to have the baby and work out our other legalities in both The Family and the secular world. That means that it's time to really let ..

Jesus take the Wheel.



Jesus recently told me to let Him take the wheel .. of everything, life, love, family & friends, and to stop pushing so much in my own strength, which is why this song spoke to me so much. It's something that I'm (still) learning, I guess it also goes hand in hand with Resting in the Lord. This song in many ways has become my heart cry to Him.

3 comments:

anna said...

it's a highly appropriate song Vida. :P God bless you for taking the first step in letting Him have His way. He really is the best, and He won't let you down. ILY!

Anonymous said...

I love the song, it's beautiful :X

Anonymous said...

its a lovely song indeed, give my love to everyone there , tell them we miss them and they should write 2 Tabitha! Congrats isabelle!